All about Siwon

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[TRANS - INTERVIEW] 130422 La Viola Web Interview

Super Junior: “We are honored to be debuted in Argentina”
 
Q:How can define your music?
Kyuhyun: Addiction music and everyone can hear them comfortable
KangIn: Each song of Super Junior represents a particular color and a special character as each member of our group

Q:What are your influences?
Kyuhyun: We influenced a lot from Yoo Young Jin.We work together, our songs composed by him
Kangin: We have different styles, not have a limit.

Q:When you guys “touch upon” Argentina,What does it mean to you?
Kyuhyun:I am excited and I can imagine a lot of Argentine fans in front of me.
KangIn: This is our first time to visit this place, I’m really looking forward to and excited
Siwon:I’m very happy and cheerful.  I think it’s an honor.

Q:How do you feel when you were on stage?
Kyuhyun:I feel like “I’m dreaming”. I’m really excited to see people crazy about me.
Kangin:I would like to show them everything. I want to feel the satisfaction when we finish the show
Siwon: I’m always grateful to be on stage.

Q:Do you know something about our country?
Kyuhyun: I want to get Argentina wine. I know that Malbec is very well known and football too
Kangin: Messi and Maradona!
Siwon: As in South Korea,Argentina have a woman president and Pope Francisco.

Q:How can define your fans?
Kyuhyun: I wish we’ll be friends forever and grow old together.
KangIn: They are the sole reason for SUPER JUNIOR’s existence

Q:What does K-pop mean?
Kyuhyun: It was the result of effort and sweat of many people sweat of many people.
ShinDong: The song,which together with the music and the performance,it will satisfy both visual and auditory. This is the music we enjoy together.
Siwon: I think it is sustainable such a culture not only Korean, but also represent the entire Asia. It’s an honor and I’m very proud.

Q:What can be said about Argentina fans?
Kyuhyun: I want to be with them
Kangin: I want to say that we will see each other soon and we can have maximum fun together
Siwon: Thank you very much for the support which you always give us and I want to see you quickly

Source: La Viola Web
Translated by: @haehyuk8693
re-shared by: chindy pratiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment