All about Siwon

Saturday, May 4, 2013

[SCAN + INTERVIEW] 130504 Magazine Men's Uno May 2013: Cover Story


Criteria as a Super Star -CHOI SIWON •••

The Son of mother’s friend” is prevailing in Korea now, describing adorable young man who’s polite, presentable , gentle & educated. This kind of young man may only appears in TV drama, but not in real life. The editor met Choi Siwon twice, including the interview with him 2 years ago for Men’s Uno & as his translator in award ceremony. His 100% humble & approachable manner never changed. By getting more mature, Siwon becomes an even brighter Super Star. If there’s an voting for “The Best Son of Mother’s friend”, he must be the winner with lots of votes.

From Siwon’s debut, his image is always positive & full of affinity. He’s also a devout Christian without any negative news. His prince-like image is enhanced by his rich family & good education background. His hard working, positive & ambitious personalities make the editor thinks of Andy Lau. Siwon filmed in the Movie “Battle of the Wits” with Andy, and he’s so admired to his professionalism. “I always contact with Andy Lau when I come to Hong Kong. Just like this time, I just contacted with him & arranged when we should meet next time. I like movie filming so much. So there’s a plan to film a Hong Kong movie this year. Apart from movie, I’ll join other Super Junior’s members & start our World Tour from March. Starting from Seoul, followed by South America. I’m so looking forward to meeting fans there.

Siwon has come to Hong Kong several times for attending varies events. But his trip is always rush with no spared time for exploring this city. “Hong Kong gives me a very good impression. People here are very passionate & competent. However, due to the intensive working schedules, I’ve no spared time to travel around. Hoping there’s chance to have a longer stay next time.” Siwon is always busy with intensive working schedules. But he stays positively with high EQ when facing the working pressure. “People may think that celebrities always under pressure. However, I never feel I’m under pressure. If u ask me how to deal with it, actually I’ve no trick since I never being affected by working pressure. If a person concentrates on doing his job & devotes himself to it, there should be no time for the person to think of the pressure. Of course, I feel tired mentally & physically sometimes, I’ll just share with my managers.

As an optimist, Siwon treats everything with his thankful heart & stays happy without thinking too much. “Satisfied with what one has. Simply like I’m now staying in the highest hotel in Hong Kong. I feel so excited & happy when enjoying the beautiful seaview outside.” Siwon’s personality is nearly perfect. Besides his thankful heart, he always remind himself to be an honest person with trust. “Honesty, sincereness & the tie of friendship are the 3 principles I always remind myself. It’s fine if u make mistake. But the most important is u’re dare to admit & to confront it. The world isn’t an isolated region. People needs to interact with each other. Therefore, we have to understand & respect others.

credit: Proud Of Siwon @ProudOfSiwon
re-posted by: chindy pratiwi
 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment