All about Siwon

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[FAN ACCOUNT] June 22/23, 2013 Meeting with Siwon at the 24 Hours of Le Mans

My meeting with Siwon at the 24 Hours of Le Mans- weekend 22/23 June 2013

Saturday morning I went to the train station thinking he would come by train and at the same time I met other ELFs .. We waited until about 1:15 p.m. but he did not come by train. Yes, Siwon was infact supported by Audi and came by private plane (there is an airfield side next to the circuit).

We then returned to the circuit, which is HUGE! It was very cold like in winter... We looked for quite some time and then we saw on twitter he posted a photo on behalf of Audi Korea. He was in the stands and therefore we made it to the correct stands and through the details of the picture we managed to find the building.
Infact it was an Audi building for VIPs with security and opposite a privileged door for VIPs so he needed a badge to enter or leave same for the building and there is also an underground access that goes below the track to go across to the paddock (where the staff, drivers etc.)

We asked the staff with the photo he tweeted if he was there ... They told us he was there 1-2 hours ago but not anymore.
So we're sitting on steps in front, next to the VIP entrance, you could see everything!
We were 4 fans, two were gone at 17H and I stayed with a friend until 19pm but no sign of him so we leaved half frozen TwT


Sunday morning at 8:15 we were stationed outside the building again hoping to see but
him.It was about 11-12H and no sign of him but he tweet miracle! We asked the staff they said it seems to be at the paddock ... no way for us to access it but we can still see from afar! So we had to walk 15 minutes to get there but nothing ...
Two fans wanted to walk so with my other friend so we returned to the Audi VIP building and asked the lady of the control if he came in between and she said he came 15 minutes ago!

Time to calm down we saw a group of Asian VIPs Audi so we go to them and asked in English if they know Choi Siwon while showing them his picture he put on twitter ...
They told us that yes he is in and he will go out.
With my friend we were panicking haha and the Asians made big smiles realizing that we were fans. So we put our bags on the floor and as we talked we were going to sit down. I turned around and within 2 seconds while my friend was talking to me and I saw a tall man, mate, dressed in black that stands out and I said ..
"But .. I know him .... OH MY GOD LEA THIS IS Siwon"
Yes, yes, a gentleman of the Asian group (one of his friends or manager I presume) went on looking for him just for us and he was heading straight for us.
It is as if we were served on a plate XD

And whether you believe it or not, he had a sort of official professional photographer / following him?
He first shook hands with my friend and me shocked, it lasted at least 10/15 seconds because YES the photographer wastaking pictures.
Oh my god his hand is soft and he is even more perfect in real TwT
After they wanted to take more pictures so he took me by the waist or shoulders I don't remember and he approached
me.My friend was next to me. I took the opportunity to ask him if he had enjoyed his weekend, he told me that yes he had enjoyed. I do not know if you realize that he was at 30cm of me when I asked him that and he looked at me and meet me and smiling I thought I would melt; ____;

The photographer took at least 20 photos from all possible angles ... I believe that we have no right to take a photo, but I'm served now XD

After the photos my friend asked him to sign our albums and he said 'Oh yes of course' with a big smile !
As he signed mine he was at 30cm from profile so I was able to admire all his features and after he signed my album I saw that the photographer was still taking pictures haha
Anyway after he asked us how long we wait, I replied since yesterday. He asked us about what time we will leave so I told him at 4.pm. He said 'Ok!' with a big smile and thanked us a lot of times.

After he said goodbye he re-enters the building.
Past the shock I realize that yes it is Choi Siwon we saw and I began to cry with joy after the unexpected shock because I almost thought we would not see him ... but in the street haha
My friend took me sit near the entrance / exit of the VIPs and as I was talking with my friend, I look up and I see Siwon approach ... he saw me crying and passing pats me on the shoulder with a smile as if to say it's okay!
The nice lady at the security told him that since this morning we were waiting in the cold to see him so he turn around and redo one of his BIG SMILE saying goodbye to us with his nice hand.

After he went to a helicopter ride, and 45 minutes later we see again out of a car and go to another, but it was too fast we did not have time to call him. When the car is gone, the hostess told us he was not coming back because he left to take the plane back to Paris.

I know I had a great opportunity but it was caused, on Friday there were more than 100 000 people to tell you the number of people on the weekend, we walked a lot in the cold and it was as a relief to see him before leaving. I have not had time to ask a lot of things, because I was already shocked and secondly he was with people and would leave, but I still saw him for at least 10 minutes. So I didn't asked for SS5 because fans in Paris already asked and I did not want to bother with it.
Anyway, I still can not ... this man is just great, generous and has a charm, I wish all the fans to meet him.
I will not complain because I had a full package haha .. First, it was only 2 fans, I had an autograph, pictures, he schook my hand a long time, held me..
Ah, joy > 3 <
Thank you for reading all this!


source: Cyrielle @Cyriellema
re-posted by: chindy pratiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment