All about Siwon

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

[TRANSCRIPT] 140602 SUKIRA (KTR) with Ryeowook – Super Junior Callouts!

Ryeowook sang 마주치지 말자 (Let’s Not) at sukira today :)

Today, Wook DJ will test if SJ members are listening to Sukira today, and how much they love Sukira

He will call the members today, and ask 10 questions about Sukira and Wook DJ.

Siwon is the first one up for phone call!

1. Who is the 1.5 Gen Sukira DJ?
Siwon: Yesung

2. Sukira’s frequency?
Siwon: pass

3. (didn’t get the question sorry)
Siwon: pass

4. what’s sukira’s last ment?
Siwon: pass


Siwon only got one question right xD

(while calling Siwon) Ryeowook: Will he answer his phone? he said he was going to sleep earlier…
Siwon said he ate pizza, and was resting.


Siwon thinks the first DJ (Eunhyuk) will place first place, and that 2nd DJ (Sungmin) will be last

RW: Siwon-ssi, I miss you~

SW: RW-ssi is really two faced… during the broadcast, he’s really nice and good to be around.. i miss that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Siwon requested for 너는 나의 봄이다 to be played ^^

Second phone call is to Shindong!

RW: Who is the 1.5 Gen DJ?
Shindong: Ai~ there’s none

RW: None? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Shindong: None~~~


SD: Yesung hyung keeps insisting that he’s 1.5 Gen DJ, and I don’t think he is. If you go by his logic, I would also be a .5 DJ

RW: Sukira closing ment? “tomorrow, let’s ___ more”
SD: …. Kiss… more?


Shindong said his voice is a bit weird because he just woke up ^^

Wook: You’re now in first place. Siwon-ssi only got 1 right
SD: He wouldn’t know ㅋㅋ Why did you call Siwon anyways.


Shindong asked for 삭제 – 이승기 to be played ㅋㅋ he sang one of the lines with broken voice

When RW asked SD to say something about ELF’s 8th anniv, SD said “well it’s only 8th anniv~” and RW said “oh I like that ment”

Third phone call is to Kyuhyun!

Kyuhyun almost got Ryeowook’s birthday question wrong ㅋㅋ

He got it mixed with Kibum’s birthdayㅋㅋ

Q. who is 1.5 Sukira DJ?
KH: Isn’t… that… not right.. I guess Yesung-ee hyung?


RW: I watched Kyuhyun-ssi practice tap dancing during Swing promotions, and he was already doing it with very good skills

Kyuhyun said he’ll have to review it more carefully next time if the musical offered has dancing involved ㅋㅋ

Kyuhyun said Ryeowook always sends messages on their group chatroom, announcing his musical days and telling members to come

Ryeowook said there aren’t many performances left, and Kyuhyun said he will go watch it ^^
 
Kyuhyun requested for 윤창건 – 얼마나 내가 to be played~

Many fans asked if Ryeowook will not participate in the 3rd round of performances (because of what he said to Kyuhyun,) and Ryeowook said

He liked to Kyuhyun so Kyuhyun would come soon ㅋㅋ

Fourth phone call is to Donghae!

Donghae got 5 questions correct.

Donghae: You talked too slowly. I could have gotten more correct

RW: The broadcast started yesterday!
DH: Yes, God’s Quiz 4. Ah and you dissed me yesterday on SNS
RW: Not a diss ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


DH: I saw the article ㅋㅋ
RW: What news reporter wrote an article on it? ㅋㅋ I meant my ‘foot’ + your ‘acting’ ㅋㅋ


DH: I’m first place right now? Is there a prize?
RW: Prize to the listeners (who got it right)
DH: ah~

RW: We can give a One-Day-DJ coupon
to the winning member if you want
DH: No… I’m fine ㅋㅋㅋ


Donghae said he did jacket shooting today!! for Japan album

RW: Can you talk about this??
DH: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ well I’ve already said it ㅋㅋ


Donghae requested Love Never Felt So Good – Michael Jackson to be played ^^

next phone call is Kangin! They will call in the second half~

What did you do today?
-DH: Jacket shooting! For Eunhyuk Donghae, Japan album. and MV (filming) ended well yesterday


Can you talk about this?
-DH: I don’t knowㅋIt’s going to come out anyways,I’m just talking about it earlier. It’s not like I played the song


Kangin knew the questions before Ryeowook read them ㅋㅋㅋ Kangin complained that it’s Ryeowook’s fault he didnt get to answer many more

RW: I often eat with Sukira staffs. I ate with them again today. Why is it that I do this?
Kangin: because you have no friends! ㅋㅋㅋ


Ryeowook: ding dong dang (correct)
Kangin: you had that one friend, Dalma, but she seems to be doing something these days ㅋㅋ


RW: what are you doing right now?
KI: I’m getting the water ready for a half-bath.ㅋㅋㅋJust kidding, I’m at home,catching up on dramas &movies and by chance, I was listening to Sukira already.


Kangin said his favorite Sukira segment is “Letter reading man”. Sukira staffs asked him to then write a letter to Sukira.

Kangin said he will write one soon ㅋㅋ

Kangin: and it’s now my turn to ask for a song right?
RW: oh yess
KI: I know how broadcasts work ㅋㅋ unlike those like Donghae ㅋㅋ


RW: Donghae-ssi said something he wasn’t suppose to say yet ㅋㅋ
KI: I know. ㅋㅋ talking about new songs randomly


Kangin: I feel that as time pass, (the fans’ love) grows stronger. I’m thankful for them supporting us like a reliable ‘back’ (support), and our relationship is beyond the relationship between fan/artist, and more like a ‘soul mate’. I’m thankful, and we’ll work hard and greet you guys with good music. Thank you.

Kangin asked for Fly To the Sky – 전화하지 말아요 to be played

Calling tone is Love Disease! Next phone call is with Heechul!

Who is the 1.5 DJ?
-HC: I think you called the wrong person. I’ll hang up now


RW: Hurryyy
HC: I dont think there’s any between the first and second ㅋㅋ


What’s Sukira’s frequency?
-HC: 91.9!

(It’s 89.1)

Opening Song title!
-HC: Opening? Sukira with Ryeowook-ee~~ jjan~


Closing Ment “Let’s ___ more tomorrow~”
- HC: Let’s love more tomorrow?


Heechul: Ya, hang up and call me again, or I’ll look stupid for not getting any right ㅋㅋ

Sungmin next!

Sukira’s 1.5 DJ?
-SM:ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ai, do I really need to get this right? Ah Yesung ㅋㅋ


Sungmin said he was reading ^^ he said it’s rude to call him at this hour ㅋㅋ

Sungmin: I’m lying down to go to sleep soon. I (sound) sexy right?

RW: Talk about SJ activities to come~?
SM: I don’t know if i can talk specifically about it, but within few months~ we can meet again~


RW: Donghae-hyung already dropped a bomb earlier.
SM: Ah really?
RW: Yeah, we might have to call the boss to apologize about it ㅋㅋ


What are you doing these days?
-Sungmin: hiding~


Ryeowook forgot to ask Heechul for his song request so he called Sungmin right away. He almost forgot to ask Sungmin ㅋㅋ

Sungmin asked for Super Junior- Marry U ^^

Ryeowook: We’ll wrap up our phone calls no-… oh right we got one more left ㅋㅋ why are there so many (members)!!?

phonecall with Eunhyuk now~

EH: It’s already finished? what? what is this?
RW: What are you doing now?
EH: I was reading poems

RW: Is that a concept?
EH: NO~ I usually read poems at this hour


RW: What did you do today?
EH: filming~

RW: for what?
EH: I can’t say yet.

RW: Earlier, Donghae-ssi..
EH: HE said it!???


RW: Yes
EH: Whatttt why is he like that?

RW: He said everything
EH: What… what is he?


RW: and it seems we’ll be able to meet you again soon
EH: eh?

RW: Soon..with Donghae Eunhyuk-ssi
EH: for what?

RW: You know..
EH: for what?


RW: I thought you’d come today
EH: I’m not a person that goes so easily~

EH: I only go for special occasions

RW: Isn’t today special?
EH: No, you’ve been doing phone calls all day today!

EH: Our 7jib will come out soon. I hope they will be well prepared!
EH: (talking) -

RW: And for his music request
EH: Are you not listening to me?


Eunhyuk requested for 아직도 난 (Still You) ~
our fan club.. ELF.. faries… our fairy friends.. I heard it’s their 8th anniversary. I posted on SNS to congratulate them and… I feel that the relationship between us is beyond fan/artist.. sometimes it feels like we’re family, sometimes they feel like mom, sometimes they feel like a friend. We have that close bond.. I wanted to say thank you so much. and Our 7jib will come out soon. I hope they will be well prepared!

Results:
First place: Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kangin


Last: Heechul

real reason why I eat together with staffs so often? I don’t know.. because I’m the one hungry? mm… Because I have no girlfriend? maybe those reasons? ㅋㅋ


Full Video Link: http://vimeo.com/97131593 (credit: 슈갤)

Translated by: NKsubs
Shared by: Sup3rJunior
Re-posted by: chindy pratiwi
 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment