All about Siwon

Saturday, April 11, 2015

[OFFICIAL] Siwon for Audi Official Magazine (A man with a future)


1. There’s many different answers to what you’ve been up to lately. You do many kinds of activities, but I see that you’re especially doing activities in the Chinese region.
I’m currently doing many activities in China. In China alone I have 3 movies and 2 dramas to be released. I do many activities there but I’m not looked at as a weird foreign star. Rather than being classified as a foreign star there, I have a stronger image as a familiar actor, and because of this I have a stable career in the China market. I’m happy while doing my activities there with a grateful heart.


2. What do you learn through your overseas activities?
Recently I’m seriously doing many activities abroad. It seems like I spend more time overseas than in Korea. It’s ironic but as my overseas activities increase, they feel even more precious. Not to the extent of being known by a large population over a massive area, but I feel that it’ll be admirable to have a Korean be active in the whole world. I feel it is important to have the vision of there being a firm awareness of Korea. It’s not just about spreading the music and acting overseas, but about establishing our values so people will learn them.


3. You temporarily put away your team and are in the midst of individual activities, are there differences?
I have to be more careful when working. During Super Junior activities, if I make a mistake, there are many members around so naturally it will be covered up. But doing activities alone, even if I make just a small mistake, my name has to deal with the full implications. I learn how to be more careful and develop a greater sense of responsibility by doing this.


(Skipped 4-7 because car questions)


8. What kind of person does Choi Siwon want to be remembered by the public as?
At the beginning, like my name Siwon, I wanted to be first in everything coolly. And I really work hard putting in effort for it. But it’s also fine to not be the best in everything. As long as I’m remembered as “Choi Siwon lives as a very hardworking person”.

*(Choi = best/first , Siwon = cool/refreshing)

cr: audiebook.co.kr
english translation by: ryeongbb
re-posted by: chindy pratiwi

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment