All about Siwon

Friday, November 22, 2013

[TRANS / HQ PIC] 131121 Super Junior 8th Anniversary postcard's message for "ALOHA" Hawaii photobook

 Yesung:
“ELF hello~ You were surprised to see me in this photobook, right? I`m relieved to be able to meet you like this in the short time I will be gone! The 8th anniversary since the day we met will come in Fall… I won`t be able to be with you at that time but… I will congratulate you and pray for you in another place^^ And also (will pray so that) the day we meet again will come quickly~♥ I will be leaving soon but ELF! You will protect Super Junior right? Please take care of them well~^^ I will miss you… Will want to see you… A lot… Really… Everyone, be healthy! Let`s meet in 2015~♥ I love you…” (trans by: NKSubs)
 
Sungmin:
"Always wanted to go to Hawaii! Because I could go with the members, I was even happier ~ ^^it would be good if everyone could go there and make good memories too ^^ compared to shopping, go try out surfing which is good for your health! Surfing~~!" (trans by: raichanxd)

Kangin:
 
“(It`s) only 8th anniversary…There is much more to go~ There are many more things (I) want to show, and let you hear. We will give (to you guys) now~ Ja~ receive (it)!!”  (trans by: NKSubs)
 
Shindong:
"Congrats!! 8th anniversary, yahoo~. We're only 8 years old now. Just starting into school! It's only the start~ We have to grow well so we can become college student age, 20..hehe. Congratulations more to ELF than me~"  (trans by: NKSubs)
 
Siwon:
"I went to Hawaii. You go too, to Hawaii." (trans by: NKSubs)
 
Eunhyuk:
“8th anniversary~!! Always thank you and love you♡ We just took few picture...s without much~effort and it became a photobook^^ Please treasure it” (trans by: NKSubs)
 
Donghae:
"ELF let's go to Hawaii together next time! ^_^" (trans by: eSTARstar)
 
 Ryeowook:
"E.L.F.~ Thank you for loving us so much past 8 years!! I hope you will be happy while looking through the photobook. I love you :>. 2013 in Autumn."  (trans by: NKSubs)
 
Kyuhyun:
 
"8 years of love... (We) have met for 8 years. Nobody knew we'd see each other so long... And afterwards, spending 80 years together, thinking about each other all day ^-^"  (trans by: NKSubs)
 
 photo credit: Beyond_rea83; sandy茹荟
re-posted by: chindy pratiwi

DO NOT CUT THE LOGO
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment